Lip Balm, Macadamia + Oat
The no. 1 reason for intimate health issues is dryness. Dry mucous membranes make the intimate area more prone to infections caused by unwanted bacteria and fungus.
- This multi-purpose intimate care balm moisturizes, soothes, and protects the vulva.
- This fragrance-free balm can also be used as a moisturiser after hair removal to soothe, repair, and prevent irritations.
- It contains Macadamia oil which is a rich source of palmitoleic acid (omega-7 fatty acid). Research has shown that palmitoleic acid supports skin health and reduces inflammation. It's especially beneficial for mucous membranes. Oat oil helps maintain the skin's natural balance.
How to use it?
- Use the balm to hydrate and protect dry and irritated vulva tissue.
- Great to use as both a preventative and curative barrier to prevent chafing.
- Natural lubrication during intimacy.
- Can be used as a perineal massage balm.
* Certified Organic. 100% natural origin, 98% organic.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Oil*, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.